March 07, 2003

Playing : Somewhere I Belong [ Linkin Park ]

I got a pair of Sais, Sensei Natalie went ahead and picked up a pair for me (I only asked her about the price) I guess she figure if I asked then I'll get them eventually so she went ahead and got them. I went and picked them up and tried to determine if they are too short, too long.. got a book too.. according to the traditional use, when you hold 1 in your hand you should have an inch or so left past the tip of your index finger and 1 inch past your elbow.. so the ones I got was a bit short.. I went and exchanged them to the 19" Now I'm getting use to them (flipping them in my hand and all that) There actually wasn't much books on sai and handling methods out there, so I got 1 that I saw all the time. Today sparring was all right, got more bruises (that's normal now.. ) I didn't spar Dmytry or Joe, I did with Tim and well, I kicked him between his legs.. (OUCH!!) Sorry about that budd.. didn't mean to. Tonight I'll be playing with my sais and just read. I'll watch City By The Sea later, I fell asleep on it last night. o_O

No comments: