July 08, 2007

Watching : Criminal Mind

I went to see Transformer last night.

It was AWESOME!!

I loved it!! I was completely worth the money and time, and I get to see less of those movies lately. (well, I get to see less movie in the theater period.) Oh yeah, nice cars too!! The Camaro, man, if I wasn't so opposed to one of the person that I wanna erase from my whole history, then I would probably foam at the mouth from wanting. (no I'm not a big car person, but I do appreciate the beauty of machine) As it was, I'm pretty happy with the little JAZZ I have.

And the next one on my list if Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix. 3 days and counting. That and the book!!!! I can't wait for the book!!! Hopefully, we'll get to see more of Narcissa in the last book, and of course Bellatrix. (I love that name!! Bellatrix!!)

Anyway, Stardust looked good too. *sigh* I love summer, so much to see!

No comments: