July 25, 2007

Listening : Strength [X OST]

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow this afternoon, just in time too, my neck was killing me.

Well, the people that I thought would die, did, and people that I thought would live did (for the most part anyway.)

I enjoyed the book, I wish we get to know what happened to the Malfoy (I mean beyond huddling together at the end of the book, at least we know that Narcissa and Lucius have hearts, and Snape did love someone... )

Love was his downfall, really.

I might go back and watch X/1999 again. :) Despite the fact that I haven't watch Eureka 7 yet. I should. And I only got about half way through Tsubasa Chronicle. Well, they released season 2 already, so I'm gonna have to go pick the next volume up (I do hope that it is out) And also the last volume of Mai Otome. I wish someone would release Marimite here already. Be it the light novel or the anime or manga. Something, after all, they did release the light novel in Germany (If I read the mail right)

Man, I'm tired... grrrrrr...

No comments: