July 19, 2007

Watching : Kidnapped

I'm sending my pc out to be fixed. (worm!! I got worm!!!) Life sucks, but not that bad since I just got my brand spanking new laptop, it's an Acer 4710G, so, I'll still get to play, even though my pc is out. This will give me the opportunity to take care of the clutter I have under my desk, though, easier to do when I don't have the cpu sitting there, 'cause I would be too engross in playing than cleaning up. :) I tend to leave things alone when things are plugged in already.

Got some ideas from lifehacker so I'll try a few and see if it will work out well.

My friend is visiting on Saturday, I'm quite happy about that since I haven't seen her much. And we got lots to talk about. The fact that I'm on the phone with her for hours not withstanding. We'll see how that goes, and I think 3M adhesive products will be my good friend, as well as the zipties. :)

No comments: