July 12, 2007

Watching : MAR

I went to see Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix last night. It was good, Helen B. Carter did a good Bellatrix in the mad department, she was downright scary man, it's the eyes thing. :)

I'd love to see more explanation in a lot of things, ok, so I've read the book, so I won't need it, but then the movie would be all the more complete if they do, I mean, a friend of mine that went with me haven't read the book yet, so she was a little confused. (like Tonks and Molly was related to Sirius and such.) No, I'm not gonna spoil the movie more than I already did above. :) I'm trying to be polite about that. (not that I think that someone might be reading, cause I don't think anyone's reading my blog. LOL)

I always thought that perhaps, Sirius's willingness to pull Harry into the loop was due to the fact that he saw him as James and not really realizing that Harry was Harry, (and the boy's hero complex can get annoying a lot of times) Anyhow, I still looking forward to the book, so I know how it all is going to end. And it's T - 9 days. :)

No comments: