July 22, 2007

Watching : Criminal Minds

I got my desktop back, finally, this time it was rather quick, and the first thing I did was to install my anti-virus and update it. :) I learned my lesson.

Ok, so I tied up and wrapped most of my wires. (there's still some clutter, but it was better now, now what I need is a couple of corkboards. Also got my wireless keyboard and mouse earlier today, if the old keyboard didn't die on me, I wouldn't have bought this new one, but it's time I guess, and this will save me the clutter. It's Logitec Cordless Desktop Ex 110. Next thing I wanna do is a charging station, so I'll have to get some 3rd party usb charger for Ipod and another one entirely for my ipaq. What I'll need.

1. box (plastic, maybe I'll make one from cardboard paper, or get one of those photobox thing)
2. USB chargers.
3. The rest I can find around my own room. (knife, papers, etc.)

Then I wanna just make a monitor stand, so I have a place to shove the keyboard into when I need the space to write. My desk is rather small, so I need all the space I can get. I got the idea from lifehacker.com to use a shelve and 4 pvc pipes since I couldn't find the monitor stand to fit my need. (too wide) Well, gotta do what we gotta do, right.

At least I organized my cords.

Got Harry Potter and The Deadly Hollow on Saturday morning, and well, I got to page 23 and no more because I have to do the driving duty and my friend is visiting, so I didn't touch the book yet.

No comments: