July 20, 2007

Watching : Deja Vu

Well, my desktop (Phobos) is out to be reformatted, among other things, and so now I'm on my brand spanking new laptop, it's an Acer Aspire 4710G, which I've just picked up on Monday. I've been meaning to get it since new year (yeah, it's been that long) So, I finally got it, and well, I'm taking it to the store, to be used there, of course it'll consist of me surfing the web and read and write on it, while my mother plays solitair on it. It'll replace my other laptop which is a Dell that is about 4 years old, it still running fine, really, I just want a new one, and it's about time too... I still didn't take the plastic on the top off yet, but I'm considering some stickers..

Nah... it'd have to be a really cool sticker for me to put on this thing, I like things clean.

I'd my friend that I'd let her borrow that Dell for her to use for now, since she and her roommate is having problem, actually she didn't have problem, her roommate did, the kind that will probably put them on the different part of the country. The long story short was that her roommate (which once was her gf.) told her parents she won't go back home, she's gonna stay where she was and find work for a couple of years before she go home to help out, which really I do understand that, I mean they got her brother at home right now.. (which really didn't mean much from what I understand) But now, she's acting childish and stuff, now that it gets difficult. (short on money and shit) so now she's finding a reason to go home, which she's looking to my friend to provide. Although she still won't say it outright that she wanted to go home.

In truth I don't think she wanted to, but she doesn't want to make her own life difficult, which being at home will definitely prevent that. Now that she sees, really see how hard it will be. I understand her motive, but that doesn't mean she could drag my friend through shit for it. You don't wanna stay, don't, don't make other people suffer with you.

Anyhow...

I just found Lifehacker And found some really nicely organized home office, so I've decided that I'll organize and try to maximize my desk (which is rather small) space, first I am taking care of those clutter of wires. Time for a new set of keyboard and mouse too. so that's lesst 1 wire (I'm getting wireless desktop set thing from Logitec) I'm considering getting those wiretrack thing (the one you use running along the baseboard to conseal the wires) Maybe some pegboard, or corkboard. Let's what I can get tomorrow, I need to pick up a bunch of ziptie too. the one I got before were too small.

I also want to set up wireless network, just for my room, so I can hook up the game console to the net too. um... gotta save up the money, maybe a month or two.. gotta do some research too. Although the wireless gateway and adaptor are cheaper nowaday.

So much to do and so little time..

Tomorrow morning, picking up Harry Potter and The Deadly Hollow. :)

No comments: