November 23, 2007

Criminal Minds last night ...

Wow, talk about subtext.

Well, you know we do look for it everywhere and quite happy when we found them. :)

That scene with JJ and Prentiss, when Emily reached over and squeezed her hand... and the looks, oh yeah... I'm pleased, really I am. There seems to be more looks pass between them lately, or maybe it's just me and my wishful thinking.

Either way, the more the better, 'cause they definitely fuel some of the fanfic writers with material to work with. Heck knows we have to look for them, I mean, really really look for them.
Well, I'm working on Mirandy fic at the moment, and Shiznat too. Also coding the site, they are all going slowly. I still got menu to finish. I guess I'll get to do them tomorrow, since it'll be quite impossible to get out anyway, all the traffic, I really don't like festival. People flocked in and the congestion, more people means more cars on the road too. Oh well.

I have no plan to go anywhere tomorrow, I'll be happily staying in. I just asked a friend if she had any plan, and she said no, but I know her, there'll be some friends of hers to drag her out the last minute. LOL.

My other friend still unable to come over, I'm holding the r/c illu she asked me to do hostage, I'm not mailing that thing, not after I made it for her. The least she could do is picking it up personally.

It's Friday night and I think I'll get to bed a little earlier than I usually do on Friday (which mean before 4 a.m.) Though I doubt I'll be sleeping. NCIS is looking pretty good right about now.

----------------
Now playing: Akira Yamaoka - Room Of Angel
via FoxyTunes

No comments: