November 14, 2007

I got a boxset last night, a Harry Potter boxset.

I wanted to order it, but I didn't I was waiting to see if I can get it here, and apparently I can, so I picked it up last night. I even dragged my mother with me, I don't think she realized how much it costs, but she had some idea of how much it probably would.

To give her credit, she said nothing of it.

Of course I didn't bring the car, I took the motorcycle, so she had to hold it while I rode back. It's rather heavy, well, with 7 books, hardcover, of course it's heavy. I liked it. A lot. Because I never did get the chance to get all of them in Hardcover, I only have the last 4 in hardcover.

So, here's what it looks like. :) The box looks pretty sturdy, although I'm not too fond of the robe on the side, they should've just made it into a catch or handle or something that's not a robe, a couple of pieces of hardware (like brass handle, or even plastic that made to look like one) would look much better. Oh well. I got it at 15% off. So, it wasn't that bad.

Now I'm gonna have to find a place to put it. I'm waiting for 4 boxcases to be finished and deliver at the house. I ordered them, so that they are in the dimension that I wanted, which is enough to put manga in or paperback novels without any wasted space. And glass doors, too, so I don't have to worry about kids getting their hands on them. Then I can transfer all the manga in my bedroom out to the cases and so I have more space.

I got Adaptation last night, still didn't get to watch it yet. But I will. Again Meryl Streep kick... *sigh* I'm planning on ordering Greta Garbo collection, I really liked Ninotchka. She was once voted by the Guinness Book of World Record as the most beautiful woman who ever lived. Anyhow, there's a boxset on Amazon.com so I might get that, otherwise I might just get Ninotchka.

While I'm at it, maybe Marlene Dietrich's movie, too.

Nah....

No comments: