November 09, 2007

Finally the internet works!!

The DSL line at the store was out of commission for almost a week, I nearly pull my hair out! The reason being that I forgot to pay the bill last month. (I sometimes lost track of bills.) Well, I had my cousin went and paid the thing, which they should've turned it back on for me, which they said they did, but 3 days later I still could not use it. So I had to called over and over again, until the day before yesterday, they called me up and said that it should work now.

And Voila! It did.

So, now I can entertain myself while minding the store.

On the papercraft note, I decided to make another cryptex, this time it should be neater and cleaner, I'm more careful and also I got one of those circle cutter from Olfa my favorite is the SVR-1 I have 4 of them and a spare of A. They are reliable blades, I love them, and while I'd have to go through a pack of spare blade to finish a job, I would use less than half of that amount with Olfa, they are quite sharp (as my finger could attested to that). I swear by them.

Being the freak that I am, I always have packs and packs of spare blade around.

You never know when you're going to need them. :)

Well, I did the apple off of the same site as the Cryptex one. Still it's not that complicate, and looks quite pretty. :)

Now I better go make a phone call. I still have another 5 squares to cut as well, which I forgot to bring. grrrrrrrrr...

No comments: