November 20, 2007

I went and pick up a few things today.

I got last volume of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (with the box and Mokona). Volume 13 of Eureka 7, vol. 11-12 of MAR.

Got vol. of new Wada Shinji's new series (it's 2006, it's newer than the other ones!) It's Kugutsushi Rin, it's about puppets and puppet masters.

Main character Kasuma Rin, whom the heir to the family of puppet master ran away from school in Germany, (which she'd run away from home to get to in the first place) Her older sister which was made heir in her place and her grandfather died in the mysterious fire.

Once back, Rin found that everything was burned down except the secret storage underground. Everything was in place except 3 puppets. Rin came to a conclusion immediately and knew that instant who was the culprit.

A violinist Asaoka Miyabi.

So, the battle started, the weapon : puppets, which Miyabi stole from Rin's grandfather and had some other puppet maker finished (the puppet were only core), there were 10 altogether, and Miyabi aimed to have all 10 for the reason we are not privy to just yet.

I'm liking the beginning, so I'm hoping the the next part won't take too long to come out. Wish I could get that old series of his, Sukeban Deka, my friend did have the entire series a long time ago, unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on it, since she lost it. And so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they would reprint it again. Just as several other stories that I couldn't find (too old).

Hopefully, someday.

Now I'm waiting for the bookcases... won't be long now..

I still can't really do the whole unclutter thing.

1. for every 1 piece of thing you bring in, you have to get rid of 2 things.
2. the things that you don't use or even touch for over a year then you should get rid of it.

Now, if I only stick to those 2 then I'll be in good shape, of course, it's easier said than done. Though it's not that bad because I organize it. And I throw out the boxes. Which I usually keep for 2-3 months after I bought things. (in case.)

No comments: