November 19, 2007

Went to another wedding on Saturday.

I wasn't gonna go, since I was tired, and I didn't get any sleep the night before, but well, a friend called me up an hour before the wedding was suppose to start, so I had to go. Honestly, I wasn't that close to the friend that was married. (as much as she liked to think otherwise) There wasn't even enough table. It was annoying.

The other friends were going some place after, I just didn't have the energy and besides, the place they went, just not my thing. She asked why... I told her to consider several things, first my type of music, I don't dance, and I don't drink. Doesn't work very well, in a club setting.

I'm working on a new layout for the homepage, the layout was simple, extremely so, so now I'm just doing the whole html and writing the body of the pages. Should be done in a couple of days.

I'm trying to write too... just kinda too tired to concentrate lately. I'm gonna try my hand at that prompt on LJ though, it's Mirandy so it should be fun (even if I will agonize over it).

And there's still Shiznat to finish.. :) Oh joy.

No comments: