January 23, 2008

ISP, Continue from last post, really long e-mail, and Cindy!

Well, on my last post I was talking about movies I watch.

I do like big movie as well, you know epic film. LOTR, HP, PoTC. The kind that looks good on big screen.

My favorite movie of all time is Silence of the Lamb. I like the book as well, actually I like all of the books, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lamb, as for Hannibal Rising, well, I didn't have time to read it yet. But I did catch a glimpse of what Lector's childhood tragedy from Hannibal already.

For some reason I like Ghosts of Mississippi, don't ask me why, because I have no idea.

I used to go to sleep watching Autopsy on HBO. It's a part of America Undercover series that they have. Autopsy talks about what else Autopsies, so there were murder victims, serial killer. They show actual footage too.

Another interest of mine : Dissociative Identity Disorder, or Multiple Personality Disorder. Movie that brought this on was Primal Fear, good movie, I loved it! However the one in this was only a genius boy mimic the symptoms and not really suffering from it.

Oh yeah, another one, courtroom drama. James Woods was so good in Indictment.

I can go on and on, so I'll save some for later.

Hey Cin,

I hope you feel better, but yeah when you get busy your old injuries tended to come back and haunt ya. Happened with my right elbow too. (A dog bit me several years ago, the bite didn't bother me as much as how many shots I had to get for it!) For some reason Friends wasn't all that amusing to me. I have a morbid sense of humor, so black comedy with some sense of irony will have a better chance of making me laugh. My friend loves Friends though.

I'll e-mail you in a few days.

I'm getting my ISP changed, so, I'm calling them to get the details tomorrow, (the new ISP) I need to know what promotional they have and all the little details, although my cousin uses this company and they are pretty good. I can get it up and running within 7 days. (so, now I'm calling them) Free modem. Good. Tomorrow I'm gonna pick up the application. And I better cancel the old one while I'm at it too.

Well, my birthday was last Saturday, and my mother went to see a medium. Yes, a medium. Anyhow, long story short, we got a bunch of things we have to do yet. *sigh* I wrote a long e-mail to 2 friends of mine about it. I'm not writing it here because it's so damn hard to explain. And this post will be like a short novella.

Not very pretty.

I really should take a picture to show them while I explain too. Might make it easier.

Nah..

I'm gonna go shower and watch Rendition now.

There, another favorite right now... Meryl Streep. Yeah, she's awesome. So far I've got...

Music of the Heart
Death Becomes Her
Kramer Vs. Kramer
A Cry in the Dark
Angels in America
The River Wild
Defending Your Life
Silkwood
Sophie's Choice
The House of the Spirits
Marvin's Room
The French Lieutenant's Woman
The Deer Hunter
Adaptations
The Devil Wears Prada
A Prairie Home Companion

I want Plenty, but well, maybe in a month or two I'll start ordering again, have to pay off what I have on the card first.

Needs must.

No comments: