January 27, 2008

Wireless desktop, Comforter cover

I bought Kensington Pilotboard Wireless Desktop set almost a year ago, it was on sale at the time, and the sale's men told me that the warranty was a year and if something broke I can bring it back and change for a new one.

Well, a few weeks ago, the mouse broke.

I didn't really know what happened, only that my mother changed the batteries and it just went dark. There was no laser blinking like it should, so I thought hey a new battery, nothing, and so I took it out and put it back in, there was an instant of first contact that the laser came back on, and blank again. It was strange, and in came on for a little while, then blank again.

I looked at the sticker at the bottom (where they have their store's name and the date I bought it) and I still have another month before it expire. I didn't have time to go change it, but finally today I had my cousin take the whole set and went to the store.

I expected a little difficulty, I don't know why.

But nothing, they changed it, without much of a comment, and so my cousin brought it back to me, I tested it and it works perfectly (a new set, but they kept the box, which is good, I don't need more trash) My mom should be happy now, she didn't like the small mouse that came with the laptop.

I got a new comforter cover today, it's a t-shirt 100% cotton, I love it!! I bought a set of sheets for my father a while back for Father's day, and he didn't say anything about it, so I don't know if he likes it or not. I wanna get a set for me, but well, I have way too many sets already and my mother would definitely give me crap for buying more. So, I just get the cover and that's it. I need to send it out to be wash first.

Man, money just go out pretty fast. LOL.

I wanna get webcam for my desktop at home. Not sure why yet. I've been wanting to, but I'll think about it first, do I need it, not really, is there anything else I have to get, yes, so, I'll think about it for a while.

No comments: