January 17, 2008

Sick kitty, Slightly clean puppy, New puppy salon

Well, Monday morning (slightly toward noon) I dropped off the pup at the new store, my friend took hers there, and apparently they are pretty good, and very nice to the dog, they didn't keep him in the cage. Anyway, they just opened the store so they don't have that many customer yet. So, not a lot of waiting.

So, I took Gizmo, and he was his usual self, messy all around, he's been romping around in the garden, after all. And he needed a little trim.

So I went in, the girl there was still in PJ, so I asked if the store is open, she said it is. I told her the dog needed a bath, and some trim, she asked what style I told her not like my friend's dog (money bag) She laughed. Yeah, he got all his fur buzzed off! It was funny. We thought he looks like Yoda!

Anyhow, I picked up Gizmo and he was all right. :)

My aunt once again picked up a kitten, well, the mother left the thing on the steps of my house, so she picked it up. It was sicked, so I said we should take it to the vet. And we did, I took Gizmo too.

The kitten has cold. So it's a shot for her, a good thing we brought her to the vet, otherwise she would've die. So now my aunt will keep an eye on her. I'm pretty sure she'll survive, can't say the same for my aunt, since she's gonna be up and awake all hour to see that the kitten gets to eat and stuff.

Gizmo got 3 shots, no wonder he won't turn his back to the Vet. LOL.

I also bought a hairdryer too, because I lost the other one, it was kinda small anyhow. A new one is good. Not that I ever blow dry my hair, (a reason I kept it short) But when I give the dogs a bath, I needed it. Last time I let him sit in front of the fan and I had the a/c on. He was shivering and whimpering, it was pathetic if not a little funny.

Saturday is my birthday, I'm trying to get another friend down here for that. I mean, last time she was over we barely get to talk, since she was only over for a night, and not even 24 hours, she got here in the afternoon and left early in the morning. It sucked!

Hopefully, she'll be able to.

It's well into the new year now, and well, all I can say is same old shit different year. I still can't go anywhere, can't really do anything. My domain is due for renewal, and I'm thinking of changing.

My friend wanted to learn some music instrument and I think I might join her. Piano? Violin? I'd love to know how to play both, but better focus on one thing. I think that too many things at once will be too much and I'll lose interest.

No comments: