January 22, 2008

The type of movies we watch, books we read

Have you ever notice these things?

In comparison to some of your friends?

Well, I just read a friend's blog, and she talked about the romantic comedy 'Nothing Hill'. Have I seen it?

Yeah, I have.

Was it that memorable?

Well, not really, and until she brought this up, I hadn't thought of it in years, and perhaps the little line in the movie was stuck with me more than the rest of the movie itself. But then I like quotes, so it's no surprise that I remembered that little line in the movie. I always remembered them long after the movie itself long faded from my memory.

And so I was looking through my collection, because my other friend was asking what movie I have (so she could borrow..) Well, let's start with my series.

Buffy : The Vampire Slayer (who doesn't have those?)
The X-Files (I waited forever for these to come out)
The Dead Zone (I like the ep where it doesn't concern the damn arch they had)
CSI (I watch all of them)
Supernatural (really, you watch Buffy, then you can't really miss this one)
Criminal Minds (ah... like they said American favorite past time)
Medium (I dream of dead people)
Ghost Whisperer (look above and ask me if I can miss this one)
Monk (just because)
Bones (again... I like these kind of stuff)
NCIS (need I repeat myself?)
Shark (I like James Woods)
Women's Murder Club (Angie Harmon... yumm)

So... my friend borrow, Criminal Minds, The Dead Zone, Buffy and Supernatural... well, and she said don't you watch anything else?

Um...

No.

Of course even my anime... she said that do they have to be depressing? I said not all of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

X I'm so tired of work. my jaw aches. ya know from the accident but it's that combined with work. it doesn't ache much when I'm not busy.

by the way it's notting hill! double t.

and I have Friends! season 1-4. k gnite, it's late.