January 03, 2008

New Year's Eve, Pain Doctor, and the week leading up to it.

On the last week of the year, I spent it, as I always expected, in the damn mall. I had to take my aunt shopping, or rather we were getting ready for a party, actually we had it for the employees, mostly. I mean, there weren't that many people, but we always make more than enough food (too much if you ask me.)

Anyhow, so it was 7 hours for my mother and aunt to get all the presents (there are 2 sets, 1 to give to them, and the other was for the swap thing...) At least I didn't have to go with them to get those. I'd certainly hang myself in that case. That was Saturday.

And Sunday, it was me bringing them to get food supplies, 2 full carriages of stuffs, and it wasn't even done!

We couldn't get the chicken wings. I have no idea why that was the case. They ran out?? How could you possibly run out of chicken wings?

So, the next day it was me being pissed off early in the morning, I rarely get enough sleep these days, and then they had to wake me up over and over again throughout the morning. Like every f*cking hour. I kept telling them, I'll get up when I get up. Keep knocking on my door will only piss me off.

Seems that the message did not get through.

Because it happened way too often and I ended up slamming my door or window everytime to drive the point home. I do not what to be wake up before noon!

People are idiots.

Anyhow, my friend had her friends over, and well, we invited her, as always, and so by extend her friends too. I met them. And you know how people that are alike will usually hang out with people of the same personality? Well, that is the case with this friend of mine, so I can hang out with her friends, no problem. There were so much laughter it was painful!

Well, we ate, then we migrated to my friend's mom's friend's condo (confusing?) It was perfect, 10th floor, has the view of the ocean on both sides.

But we were early, so she told me to bring some game, I brought Pain Doctor (Pain Doctor : A Game of Recreational Surgery) I hadn't touched it for so long it took a game to figure out all the rules again. So we were playing, and it was like, another 5 min the fireworks gonna start and we were like.. yeah yeah, ok. I'm about to chop up this patient.

It was funny!

Then after the fireworks we were back at it!

We played 2 games, and left the condo at 2:30 am. It was fun, all things considered. I'm considering making a copy of the game, or rather the board piece. I really like the game so the last thing I want is for it to get all kinds of tears in it.

I'm gonna go through the camera to see if there's any photo that is of any use. After all, I suck at taking pictures period.

Days later, my friend still asked if we gonna play the game again. (yeah, she killed the rest of us last time, so I better get back)

No comments: