December 24, 2002

Currently: contemplating whether or not I should iron that shirt, too.
Doing: drinking another coke

Ok, tonight is the first time in a very long time I actually iron something.. (first time since I first attended the boarding school) Last time I need my khaki ironed Chris did it for me, I even told her that I'm domestically challenge.. and I think she had no doubt in her mind that I'm being serious. I can iron my clothes, but never feel the need, too. Usually I hang them up so I don't need to fuzz them with again later.. but this pair of Banana Republic khaki get really wrinkled when I fold them up (unlike my Gap ones or the Levi's) I figured I just get it over with. I can imagine how many people will be surprise.. I once know someone who could iron a really sharp crease in her jeans.. better yet the wind pants, do you know how hard that is?

No comments: