December 09, 2002

truth is I'm terrified of losing you


Ok, my presentation for senior studio is done! I'm so glad it's over with, Jeff liked it and that's all I was hoping for.. I put too much effort into this for him to hate it.. (didn't think he would anyway) I think what got him sold on this thing was the sheer size of it. People seemed to like it, I had to leave it up over night because I needed to run. It was already 6:30pm, had no choice, tomorrow I will be taking it down. Then I'll show it to Sensei Natalie, and after that it'll get pack and ship out to Chris. Now that she hates my gut.. I guess I can play game. No, not the emotional shit she's been playing with me, just the normal frustration... I'll take the picture of it before I take it down and I guess I'll post here.. maybe someone will pay me to make one for them.. LOL.

X : are you here to talk to me, or just to see if I'm breaking down

No comments: