December 30, 2002

Currently: sleepy
Doing: writing this blog, duh!

Well, we went to Boston today, I got to the bookstores that I wanted and then some. First it's the Japanese bookstore I got 1 artbook, I wanted the other one, but then I saw this for the longest time so I got it. Then I got another 2 books that will occupied me for a while. Then we went to Newbury St. and well, we walked from one end to the other (almost) then we came across this used bookstore, and I just couldn't help it, had to go in. (books!! can't you tell I love to read.) Anyway, we went up to the second floor cause that's where all the fictions are... and there was this girl. I thought she was really cute! She's totally my type, I... wow! Jamie was like.. I was waiting for you to say something. I asked if I was that obvious he said no, but he knows better and I usually dismissed just about everyone. Needless to say we'll be back there again, soon!

No comments: