December 08, 2002

Currently: exhausted
Doing: watching the movie, Kiss The Girl

I just finished the senior studio project, finally... 62 pieces without the ones that are completely blank.. altogether it's 70 pieces, made up an image of 6'8" x 4'8" portrait. I'm down in the gutter right now, but there isn't much I can do, about anything except trying to get things done for each classes. I've spent Thur afternoon writing 3 page comparison paper that I had no idea it was due that day, at least I got it done, and this Mon it's senior studio presentation, means tomorrow I will have to go in and then set it up on some wall and then work on my Typography book, so I can get to be printed at Kinko's I refuse to have to deal with the printer at school. And I refuse to bound the book by hand like I did before... too much to do. Then I will have to do the project for Comp Art 2 class.. yup I have my plate full right now. I need to get some sleep so I can get up and go to school to do those things tomorrow, or rather get as much done as I possibly could.

Mon Ange I know you would never read my blog and for that I am glad, but by an off chance that you might, I just wanted to say that I do love you. I love you the only way I know what love to be and as much as my cold black little heart could love anyone. And even though I know you would never love me... I am terrified of losing you. Promise is a promise is a promise, I've never broken a promise before and not about to, now.

No comments: