December 23, 2002

Currently: waking up
Doing: eating...

I got my new computer!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well, 2 of 3 boxes anyway.. they did say that they might not all come together so.. I'm not worry, I can't set it up right now. Now that there's a new computer sitting in the garage... I'm considering a name... I used to name my comp, just so I can scream at it and not having to call it computer.. I'll call it Deimos. It'll be like the dog that I'll never get. I told Helga once that if I ever have a dog or two I'll call them Phobos and Deimos.. (fear and panic, nice huh..) And if I have a cat, which is never, he'll be white with odd eyes.. like one of the manga I've read. :) Mr. Poh with the spirit of a 25 year old guy inside to help fight the demons.. I'm rambling.. Just happy to see my Deimos.

No comments: