December 17, 2002

Currently: hurting..
Doing: looking for some stuff

Well, I have yet to get the photo from my friend and she didn't even call me back yet, so I don't know. Hopefully she gets the film develop.. I'll pay for the whole thing I don't care.. in the mean time I only have the unfinished project to show here It is, like I said before.. 70 pieces of 8"x8" squares, a portrait of Mon Ange I'm not sure she wanted me to call her that anymore, but what the hell. The finish piece is 6'8"x4'8" a good size.. My intructor asked if I would ever do it again.. I said yes.. and so he joked that we all should give me their picture and pay me to do it.. actually if someone willing to pay a good price I'll do it. No kidding, I need money that bad.. LOL.. At the moment I'm working on a logo.

No comments: