January 08, 2003

Currently: feeling the effect of nyquil
Doing: writing

Yesterday I was the only one in class, so it turned into private, I got all 4 animals.. (well, not all I'm sure there are more than 1 combination on each, but at the moment I got 1 of each) tiger, leopard, dragon, and crane, it was really cool, if I remember them, I have to keep practicing I guess, I got 2 of the dragon and 2 snakes and 2 tigers actually, but I didn't remember the one I got before. Today I went in and there were quite a few people in, which is really good, some of the things you dont' get it till you do on someone else and you understand better of what they do. Afterward I stayed for aerobic kickboxing (which I usually just say cardiokickboxing, same thing) so it's two hours and thirty minutes of working out. Now I'm out!

No comments: