January 11, 2003

What did I do today? Nothing, I'll have to renew my driver licence on Monday (they recommented a week before it actually expired) Sparing was just me and this kid Anthony, not fun. I was hoping Kat would be there, but she wasn't. Sensei Al said that Mike worked them hard on Thur night. Maybe she pulled something. We went to see Chicago, it was good, I like CZJ, and all those outfits! Well, next Sunday will be my b-day, the 19th.. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it. My only wish would be... well, can't tell ya, not that I think it'll make any different, cause I don't think it'll come true anyhow (can you say pessimistic?? yes, that's me.)

How can you let go of something that isn't yours in the first place?

The cuts feel a bit better, though I tend to bite into them. I got my new book Facade by Alex M. yesterday and I finished it already. I'm quite disappointed that the other one did not come in today, probably tomorrow or Monday, I'm dying for something to read. I could, of course, read I, Strahd The Memoirs of A Vampire since I already bought it. The reason I bought this book was rather stupid, started with a girl that work in the bookstore, I couldn't justify wandering around in that maze of a 2nd floor without picking anything up, so I did. I bought this book without knowing anything about it.

Yes, that little episode let me know that I'm not as dead inside as I thought I was. I even did something I've never done before, walked back and fort only because she was there, that was just... I have no word. When I told Chris about it, I knew what kind of respond I will be getting from her, but it still rather surprising.. 'Why don't you go hit on her, date her, f*** her if it'll make you happy.' I think that was a little overboard when all I did was just look.

No comments: