January 17, 2003

I spent 5 hours at the dojo yesterday, and no I did not workout the entire 5 hours. I dropped by at 2 because my sensei asked me to, and so I spent from 2 - 6pm chasing after her daughter and chatted with Cat, and Sensei Natalie. I had my late breakfast + lunch + dinner there. I shared with Cat actually (couldn't possibly finish the entire thing by myself) Migrain knocked me right out after I got back home.. I slept from before midnight till about 9AM, woke up, watch Forever Knight and went back to sleep for a while.

Speaking of Forever Knight.. I like the font that they used for the opening credit.. I couldn't find it anywhere, I guess I should get a hold of that Fontographer thing.. and make it myself. Maybe one of my friends will have it. I better ask.

Just mentioned Anime Boston con to Chris and she said she would go with me. Which mean she would have to fly in for the weekend. We'll see if she really gonna come up. The 19th is my birthday, and so I asked her what about my b-day present.. (considered how much I drop for her christmas presents and also b-day presents.) She said she'd rather give it to me in person.. great! And when will that happen? (ok so she said in March, but come on! I have no plan on flying over to MO for just a few days and have all that projects to worry me, maybe she'll come up.. who knows) I guess that means I won't be getting anything for that either this year. I should stop buying her things and just spend the bloody money on myself.. *bitch, bitch, bitch*

She is my perfect drug.

No comments: