January 07, 2003

Currently: still sick (I was told that I sounded like shit)
Doing: a little writing

Right now I'm writing a story that is not fanfiction. I know I should get back to fanfic real soon, I'm trying though, I wrote a little bit at the time now instead of just leave it completely. It's a good start. Finished reading Back to Salem and Chris wanted to read it now so I will send it to her, yeah most of my books I just give them to her after I finished she reads them and she keeps them. She said she gonna send me a book, all I know about this book was that it full of blood, guts and gores and I'll like it (she said that, I didn't) and vampire, I don't even remember the name of it. Well, I should start reading Ravenloft I, Strahd The Memoirs of a Vampire by P.N. Elrod. I've heard of Ravenloft, but know nothing about it (other than the title) so if anyone can explain it to me and tell me where to begin, that would be great. In the mean time though I'll read this.

No comments: