January 18, 2003

Sparring today was fun, more kids show up now that sensei Al insisted that they come at least once or twice a month.. everyone. I usually go every friday. It's a good workout, especially when they just let you go at it without calling for point.. then the match will go on for 3 minutes, and 3 minutes of constant moving and attacking, then you will reall sweat! Dmytry got me pretty good today too, playing flagtag.. He was trying to get away from the other kids and I was also coming at him and BAM! my wrist rubbed along the wall as he forced his way pass me. Last game I got both of his flag, and he took mine, too. I got the last of his as I fell on my back, it was fun!

I might get Hellsing bust figures, 5 in a set they are really cool! I got them for Chris for Christmas (yeah that and also Elektra sais.. can't say I don't love her enough!) Oh yeah, her new nickname.. Topher!! (as in Christofpher Robin) I don't think she'll be too happy I call her that, I gotta find something else to annoy her with.

I want a pair of Sais. I saw a pair on Ebay a while ago that have dragon etched to the blades.. I thought that was really cool, but unfortunately I missed the chance to bid for it. If anyone know where I can get a pair like that point the way, please?

No comments: