January 15, 2003

I had to renew my driver licence, so I went today ( I would've gone yesterday except I was dead to the world until around 3PM.) I've been dreading going to the RMV, but alas I bit the bullet and dragged my sorry butt off the bed and got dress to. I drove passed the place, because there was absolutely no sign (well, there was one but real small) and I had to backtrack and finally found it. It didn't take me long, surprisingly. I have heard so many horror stories for this place, though personally I only dealt with this place once or twice and that was a long time ago, well, not this particular place, my aunt hated this one so we went to another one, which was quite small. It took all of 10 min, 2 pictures, a min of eyetest then I was off.

I dropped by at the dojo cause I didn't want to go home just yet, Sensei Natalie was in and I was kinda surprise cause i know there was no class that early, but I thought I'd drop by and see.. (well, I kinda hope she'd be in... be nice to hang out for a while, you know) I told her I'll drop by tomorrow around 1:30PM she needed help with something. It's fine by me, I got sick of sitting around and have too much time and I think too much and it did not help the fact that my line of thoughts are quite depressing, so the less time to think the better.

I'm now writing, and should have something to show for it pretty soon. I need to pick up pencil and draw again, I draw quite well if I do say so myself.. :) Wanna see?? I'll show you.

No comments: