January 12, 2003

I'll tell you,
never will you understand how I feel
until you love someone half as much as I love you
never will you understand how I feel
until they tell you that it will never be
never will you understand
(never, you never will...
not until you feel the way that I do
never, you never will
not until you love someone the way that I love you... )

no, you did not tell me
that we will never ever be
but...
don't you think that it would've been better
if you tell me no
tell me, together, we will never be
then I would've been freed
from you, from your hold
(so much easier, it would've been
but you can't let go of me, can you?)

so tell me, how long will it be before you let me go
before you let go of the string
so tell me, tell me why
why it has to be like this
why it has to be me
(or maybe I'm just not good enough
not good enough for you, never good enough)

No comments: