October 05, 2007

Desperation

I just got a hold of Stephen King's Desperation, still watching it at the store... I'm not sure that's gonna fly. Seeing how I get interrupted every 2 minutes. Well, we'll see if I can watch it I guess. A good thing is it has Annabeth Gish, I liked her a lot from The X-Files. Don't know why, I just do. :)

Also watched Criminal Minds season 3 episode 2.

I do hope that Hotchner stayed, because I could just see how it would suffer (the team) if he's gone too, since Gideon is gone now. (hopefully he'll be back) and I like Prentiss, better than Elle, I think Elle was too cocky, and a bit self-centered for my liking. Just one of those things. The episode was good, see how the team would work (or really, wouldn't) when it got separated, and the section chief wasn't so great now that she got to see everything first hand. (big shock there... really)

Is there trouble in paradise for Hotch, who's that calling and hanging up when he answered the phone... um.. Well, I do like the show a lot, so this is fun for me.

I got all ep of Nanoha strikerS and I still don't get the chance to see them yet. I'm looking forward to seeing Stardust though. Tomorrow, I'm going with a friend. Well, it's not set in stone yet, but we'll see.

I have an idea for a little laptop decor. A little dragon. We'll see if it'll materialize. (huh!) Right now I'm once again looking at home Wireless Networking.

No comments: