October 29, 2007

I've decided that I'm going to make the Dragon from The Tale of Earthsea over again.

Since the page I got it from scanned the template from the book, I wasn't sure of the sizes, and if they are all in the correct proportion, because my first one I ran into that problem, the scale won't fit over the tale, so if they don't fit the tail, then the rest won't make any different, so I'm making it over again, and this time I'll fit it first before I glue it in.

So, tonight I'm gonna do the menu, as much as I could and then I'll start with the r/c illu of my friend's, but I'll have to get a hold of her first, cause I'm not sure of the size. Otherwise I would've started it awhile back.

Then after that, I'll go back to the dragon.

Quote I really liked today :

'Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that the dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.' G.K. Chesterton

No comments: