October 02, 2007

My friends and I are planning on making some brownies today.

Well, not really from scratch, because, you know, we can't possibly pull that one off!!

Went to see Resident Evil : Extinction.

I liked it, and the fact that there are hundreds of Alice clones!

Harem!! *cough*

I enjoyed the fighting sequence too, although this had the feel of a filling before another part, but still, not a bad bridge. I can't wait to see the army of Alice's storming the HQ of Umbrella Corps. Sounds like fun!! And lots of explosion too!

Before I went and saw the movie, I came across a toy store... yeah, I know.. it's like a dead trap for me. So, I spent most of my money on a 1/6 model of Shimuca (or rather Simca like on the side of the box) from Airgear. It was beautiful, I just couldn't help myself.

I also wanted to get Saber, but they didn't have the one in goth loli with sword, instead they have the Saber from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia holding a bag of hamburger. Cute, but not yet. :)

Next I'm getting Ringo!!

No comments: