October 21, 2007

I was watching the new ep of Women's Murder Club.

Man, I smell fanfiction potential. LOL.

I had to listen twice, the scene when Cindy told Lindsay that she would miss her if she (Cindy) wasn't around (and I thought there was a little pout too!) And then Lindsay replied, give me a chance to find out.

Also another one was when Cindy said that she's a report and a cop has to answer to the public, before Lindsay gave her a little info, then she said that if she sees the info she gave her in the papers then she (Cindy) gonna have to answer to her, which is so much worst than the public. (ummmmmm.... I can see some kinky story for this one)
Man, her voice!

LOL.

I found a site (Glue2 Chronicle) that has Cryptex papermodel last night. I was making it, well, not done yet, since I have to be more careful about it, I did the first and second key and I have to do the dial (there're 5 of them)

Maybe it'll come out ok, I don't know.

I've been doing a lot of papermodel lately, I just feel like doing something with my hands. I'm gonna have to do R/C illustration for a friend of mine, probably start tonight, I think it'll be 24"x24" it's probably gonna take about 9 pieces, (or maybe I'll make 'em in smaller square, then it'll double the amount and so, it'll be fun (for me to watch) for them to figure it out. :) Because some of them won't have more than a few black lines.

I'm gonna do a new layout for the blog too, I have AJ Cook, and it's half way done already. I'm thinking about background, I think I'm gonna keep it simple.

Well, so far my Olympus FE-280 works great! I took picture in the dark (the only light in the room was a lamp on my desk) and I could barely see my dog and the pic came out really good. No blur, and I can see the details clearly.

After I bought the camera, I went to Amazon.com and look up the review. I actually didn't mean to, really, since I bought it already and it doesn't really help anything since I can't return it. But the first review was pretty bad, the guy said that it doesn't work the way it was advertised, that the point and shoot doesn't shoot and he took the photo at the party, nothing came out clear. Took forever for it to take the photo even though the flash went off several seconds before. He said he's gonna return it and get a new Sony instead.

Make me feel bad, damn it.

I've always liked Olympus, my previous cameras were Olympus, so, this made me regret getting it, a little. But then I compared that to my own experience, and found that it wasn't like the guy's review, the cam took less than 2 seconds to turn on completely. (I cound 1-2 and the LCD came on and the cam was ready) All the photo I took came out good, no blur at all, even though I was taking a photo of my little nephew.

And you know how babies are, they never stay still for a second.

I took pictures of my dogs and they came out good. Just point'n shoot.

Then I found a second review that agreed with me, afterward. :)

So far I liked it, a lot. So, in the end, I guess that is all that matters.

I got some pictures of my newly arrived order.

1. Season 1&2 of Supernatural
2. Season 2 of Criminal Minds
3. Music of the Heart
4. ... First Do No Harm
5. Fist Wives Club

I'll get them here later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

X, are you still on the aol email? Email me. I'm thinking of going to horseshoe point for the SEA games in Dec, it's in pattaya? Near you?