October 16, 2007

New show to follow.

I sorta stumbled upon a new drama 'Women's Murder Club' it's really an accident, because I wouldn't have watch it otherwise. And surprise, surprise! Angie Harmon. I was kind of glad that I watched, :) and she played a cop!! I liked her in Law and Order, but I think I'll like her as a cop more. So far so good. (well, it's been only 1 ep) And it has serial killer, so it's even better, I like on going story line as well as the end in 1 ep ones. :) Something to look forward to.

Like I don't have enough to watch already. I finally finished with the Nodame Cantabile Live Action, my friend should be picking it up soon, and as for watching, I'm not sure if I will have the chance.

Lately, my mother's been monopolizing my Iomega Screenplay during the night, she's been watching A Haunting on it. I did want to order it for her, but apparently the DVD was not well made at all, the narration wasn't there. In my opinion the narration makes all the different. Without it, it wouldn't be as good.

I've been reading a lot of The Devil Wears Prada fanfiction a lot. And well, I think I have Mirandy on the brain!

I'm trying to write more though, I'm thinking that if I at least keep a notebook near me I will probably be more productive. Well, the D.I.Y Planner is a good place for looking for DIY planner, found a few templates that would work well, but I also have lots of notebooks around anyway, so, I probably will try both ways and see how it goes.

No comments: