October 28, 2007

Wedding was yesterday.

My friend's wedding was yesterday, and well, I was the driver. Man, it's like going to the middle of nowhere. The drive was long and none of us really knows the way, so that just made it worse. Other than the really, really, really long drive.

We got lost, and also the wrong turns, we missed one turn, and then we turned at the wrong left, before we got to the place.

It was not my fault!!

I was just a driver.

The backseat drivers should be smacked for those turn, I was trying to watch the road, they were suppose to tell me which turn. And more often than not they told me too late.

Once we got there, the foods were slow in coming and then we left at the end, and then I was till the driver, but this time we went through town, they should've just letting me go that way in the first place, since it was nothing but straight drive (not that I am). We got home about 11:30pm.

My right leg was killing me afterwards, I hate driving long distances. It's not fun. Especially when you don't know where the hell you were going.

On a more uplifting note, Women's Murder Club...

Lindsay said to Cindy, if we are going to be in a relationship then there are ground rules. (relationship!??) Man, more and more subtext slipping through those lips of hers every episode. Grrrrrrrrr..

Makes me happy though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just posted about the subtext on Women's Murder Club on my blog, then did a search to find out if there was anyone else digging it and found your blog. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to say hi.