October 25, 2007

My friend's wedding is on Saturday.

We went for seafood on Tuesday, my friend's dad was driving, and her mother went too, his truck was a half-cap, so there were her parents, 2, my friend and her sister, 2, me, a kid from the office and her sister's friend, there were 7 in total, at first my friend sat in the back, and then well, it rain!

So, she moved inside and the poor kid had to sit by himself in the back, good thing it didn't rain for long, or hard. So, we got there, the four of use stuffed into the back like a tuna in a can. LOL.

When we got there, we ate, and ate... and well.. ate.

Shrimp, mostly, shrimp 3kg. of it.

Soft-shell crabs, clams, squids. So fresh they were still swimming when we picked them out.

It was great!! With our hands, no spoon, or fork!

So, on the way back, all 5 of us were sitting in the truck bed. LOL... It was an hour ride (more or less) by the time we got back, my face was numb from the wide and hair. It was fun, though. She said we'll do it again in, maybe, two months. :)

I hope another friend could join us, actually, if she came with us, we would've brought another car. Which would be mine.

Well, I'll be driving on Saturday, anyhow, hopefully we won't get lost.

They are mostly all married now, what am I gonna do?!?!


Well, good for them, and good for me!

LOL.

I do not wanna get married, the thought of having to share everything with someone irks me. I cannot, as I've found, be reasonable with my space. I can't even imagine sharing a computer. LOL..

I'm just that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does that mean you won't be visiting me? how far is it form you? sea games is south east asian games. I'm wanting to watch the equestrian at horsehoe point, a friend of mine is competing and some friends will be there too.