June 25, 2003

Finally, I got the new layout of Morpheus up. I got the layout done a few days ago, but had no motivation to put it up whatsoever. Me getting lazy. Class earlier today was fun, and I mean fun. A few kids showed up to make up the lost class.. (I'm guessing they usually come once a week and so.. they are making that up) So we had everyone from Junior black belt (2 of them) 2nd degree black belt (Kevin) 2 green, 1 blue, 2 brown, 2 purple, 2 orange.. (I think.. or was that 1??) When we were done, Sensei Al came over to me and told me that Kevin (sensei) was impressed that I got my techniques down (and if not I improvised..) and more aggressive with it.. (hey, I have to get all my aggression out somehow) Which made me feel really good. ( sensei al : that made me feel good.)

Oh yeah, Sensei Natalie, Al, Estella, got their stripes (4th, 3rd, 3rd in that order) Zack got his black, Bob got his black, Luke got his black. Congratulations!

No comments: