June 08, 2003

I need to know if you were real
'cause I've been known to get it wrong
When the memory comes
I'll say I'm always in the dark
You got me now

I want to give you back
somewhere out of here
I want to give you
I want to give you back

I can't remember how it went
You looked like everything I wanted
And as you came along
slowly everything began to change
I got you now

That's enough
just talking about it
I don't mind
I don't mind, no I
laugh enough
just dreaming about it

I need to know if you were real
I'd hate to think that I'd been fooled again
And as the vision fades
I'll say I was blinded by your eyes
I felt them burn

Somewhere out of here
You gotta get on out of here
Get on out of here


I finally finished that Hellsing thing, took this long only because I didn't wanna have to cut a small piece out of my matboard when I knew that I have some statch somewhere, watch in a day or two I'll find 10 pieces of 8"x8" matboard. That's just annoying. Anyway.. sunday, not doing anything. I'll just lay back and play game.

No comments: