June 20, 2003

Listening : Fray [ Staind ]

Tomorrow, rain, more rain, yeah, I think we have enough of that, but whatever. I got a weapon lesson tomorrow at 5. Other than that, nothing. I guess I should write more..

I got this mix of Buffy clips with a song.. and I knew the song, I swear it's time like this that I wanna bang my head against something, cause I know that I knew the song.. but I couldn't remember the title of it. It bugs me. I hate that.

She is back. Saying I never call I never write. I stopped calling a long time ago.. and write? Forget it.. didn't bother her before don't tell me it does now. Cause it'll just be a big f---king lie. Asking for update like we're still friends. I almost tell her that with all those friends she loves so much why don't she ask them to look those up for her instead of asking the nobody here. It's like the more I do for her, the less I mean to her. We teach people how to treat us, I was told, but I know I can throw all the tantrum I want, all she would do was hang up the phone and that's it. She won't be reached unless she wanted to be, so I can be mad and whiny and all of that and more, won't matter. All or nothing, I'm not settling.

'miles to go, little Miss Muppet counting down from severn-three-oh.'

No comments: