June 16, 2003

Listening : The Odyssy [ Orgy ]

Jen : Sasuga is my favorite.. I rarely go to Boston these days, occasionally I feel like it and I jump on the train and go.. There's so many things I want in that store and not enough money to get them! Have you been to the bookstore on Newbury St.? Victor Hugo Ave. I love that place, being surrounded by that many books... it was just.. wow.

Karen : ThanX, glad you like the layout. I'm in love with it right now!

I just set up the time for a private lesson for nunchuck... I didn't forget anything that Sensei Al and Lenny taught me, it just that, I've been doing it by myself and if I did something wrong I have no way of knowing that it was wrong, so ya know.. you can only do so much by youself before you need someone else to take a look and tell you if it was ok.

Today Sensei Al and Sensei Natalie went to the other dojo to work out. Sensei Al is going for his 3rd stripe, and I think Sensei Natalie is going for her 4th. Anyway, so we got Michelle (sensei) to teach us instead, I've never seen her before in my life, so I walked in there and I looked around and just thought to myself, where is Sensei Al? Sensei Natalie?? And who are you??? It was fun though, I like her. So, it's all good, we were doing some different drill. Doing form with just kicks.. (damn was that confusing) 1 Pinan with different strike (anything but front to knuckle) and then do 1 Pinan then half way changed to 2. It's cool though, it's all good. They liked to call out weird little curve ball at us when we're on the test, so it'll help.

Now I gotta get a shower... *sniff* don't smell so good.. (j/k I don't smell anything but my shirt is soak with sweat.)

*cause it's better than nothing, now that control is gone, it's seem unreal, she's dreaming in digital*

No comments: