June 30, 2003

I feel fat.

Even with an hour of class 5 days a week, I feel fat.. I think it's the fact that I slept most of the day and be awake at night and by then I end up eating too late.. so no more food after 10, I wanted to say after 9, but by the time I get back home and settle down enough to actually eat, it usually almost 9, especially monday. Well, now it's niblets... no good.. I'll figure this out I guess...

I finished painting where I was told to paint, well 1st coat anyway... it needs second, but then I was told that I need to paint the back of the garage too.. so now there's more to paint.. and it's only 1st coat.. At least it was comfortable weather today, chance of rain tomorrow, that's what they said.. I don't feel like having any company. I just wanna be left alone for the most part and just read or play game. One of those mood, but no I'm not depress just detaste human company. I could do without having to talk to people.

Oh yeah, I got IMed by some 13 year old that thinks she's entitled to the screen name that I've had for 6 years. (yes, I've been on AOL for that long) The first time she IMed me I was out and left my comp running, second time I was being polite so I answer and bam! the first question came a/s/l, I think it's very rude, especially there was no normal superficial pleasantries. (you know, hello, how are you.. stuff like that ) Since I think it's rude, I told her as much (no I didn't said hey it's rude.) I told her that before she go around asking things like that shouldn't she be offering her own information. I've always maintain that I will not ask people things that I am not willing to tell them. And she told me she's 13.. so I told her my age and she said that she didn't think so. I told her it's none of her concern anyway.

That was the first, to be honest. Never once I chatted with stranger and they think that I'm younger than I said I am, normally they go for older, only because the way I worded things, you'd be surprised how old they think I am.

Anyway, she didn't seem to understand what I was trying to tell her without having to tell her. Then I just ignored her, the only thing I can do considering the circumstance. Again she IMed me, telling me she wanted my SN and now she had to settle for a different one.. (just change the number at the end) I told her that I've had this for 6 years, she said 'yeah, right.' So I proceed to ignore her again, she asked if I was going to sign off or block her, I said neither, I will simply go about my business. I said to her did she not think that she is being rude, she said nope, so I said mentality of a 13 year old, of course.

Funny how she thinks that she is entitled to the SN that I've been using for so long. She's 6 years too late for that. Besides why would she want the name so bad when she didn't know what it means?

Ok, I finished my ranting for now... Just that it aggravated me how rude it was, I don't remember ever being like that when I was 13, or even younger. My parents just won't let me get away with that, oh wait, I don't let me get away with that.

Another thing, I write more.. but seems like I don't write enough. No happy medium for me here. I got a little more of story Different Light on Slayers' Dreams It's fanfic, uber, B:tVS/Cruel Intentions, yeah well, not the most original thought.. but I think I can pull it off.. maybe.

Bed now... eye hurts... fire bad, tree pretty...

No comments: