June 13, 2003

I just got done updating the layout of Rogue Sanctuary now it is done. For those who do not know what it is, it is my Ivanova/Talia fanfiction index. (any B5 fan??) I finally come up with a new layout.. and so.. I did it, got it done, update the links and such. Next in line is Morpheus and this one.. not neccessarily in that order. Depends on which I can come up with first.

Well, someone is desperate... I mean, what different does it make when she didn't really give a shit before, not that I'm gone she wants me back. I know I'll cave in, but in the mean time, I won't make it easy. I had not be down right rude, so she should be happy about that. Actually, due to my upbringing, I rarely rude to anyone, if ever. I'm overly polite and accomodating even when I don't feel like it. Though I'm real good at ignoring people I don't care for. Anyway, we'll see what happen.

No comments: