August 09, 2003

I just got back from Sensei Natalie's house. She called me earlier today, while I was still asleep, mind you. She called upstairs and my uncle told her that I was still asleep and he didn't want to wake me up, so she called my cellphone, figured she would leave a message and I picked up.. well, I wasn't going to, but then I saw it was her so I did. Then she asked if I could come over and I said it was fine, not that I'm doing anything anyway, the only thing on the agenda today was sparring and that was done by 7:30. I got there and stayed till 11:30, and I just got back now. I worked on the pictures for her, (adjust the color and the brightness and such) so Monday she'll work with me for a private lesson. I don't really care about that, but she wasn't going to make me drive up there and work on the thing for nothing so I said ok. Anyway, I'm starving, but hey I'll get some food, after shower though I feel so sticky.

No comments: