August 11, 2003

Listening : Going Under [ Evanescence ]

This is how my day went today.. I woke up at 1, stayed in bed till 1:30, cause I got into bed after 5:30 AM this morning. Then I got a shower, came out, white t and everything, found that it was pouring out. So I changed from white to black, hauled ass out to the dojo, and Sensei Natalie was running out to walmart, cause she wasn't sure what time I was coming in, and so I went with her. We came back to the dojo, she looked at my 4 and 5 pinan, did all right, after that I was there till 8:30, came home, starved, sticky, so it's food, shower and American Chopper on Discovery channel, I love that show.. of course I watch any show with building things. And now it's catching up with reading and writing time.

advance c : half moon up with the right, knife block (left) spear hand (right) to the groin, palm (left) to the face, grab the neck, pull back, knee (left), elbow (right) grab by the hair, pull back, bear paw to the face. (just in case I forget)

draw back to a cat (left), fortress block (with ridge hands) left vertical, right horizontal, shuffle up, knife to the collar bone (left) knife to the body (right), grab the back of the neck (left) elbow to the face, knife to the neck (right) palm to the face (left) back to knuckle to the solar plexes.

I'll forget those in well, a day, so I gotta write it down while I can, somewhere. I think I should start with the notebook thing already, I already forget most of shushi no kon-sho. Guess I can do that with the book, since John let me borrow his.

No comments: