August 30, 2003

Listening : Understanding [ Evanescence ]

Got my bo today, figure he would get it in the day I didn't have my money with me. It costed more than the regular one, this one is graphite, in metallic blue, matches my sparring gear. It's real smooth (it suppose to be) thus there won't be worry of getting splinter in my hand. It is slightly lighter than the wooden one, or maybe because I've been using the longer ones, so it felt lighter, after all the other ones were 6ft. this one is 5ft, I wanted one that is closer to my height, the longer ones kept hitting the top of my feet when I do the salutation in the beginning and end.

Talked to mom and dad tonight, he was asking what was I saying on the answering machine, and I explained to him, and also translated. He said he spent all this money on me to be here, gotta be able to teach him something, and well, for everything they've done for me, I'm eternally grateful. He also asked about the MD player/rec unit that he has.. I would recomment that he read the handbook, except it would be in Japanese and English, so I tried to just get him from A to B, explaining things to him in between, he figure it'll be easier to just do what he has been doing.. LOL. I'm impatient when it comes to explaining things, and I feel bad, they are my parents, they are so good to me it's insane, spoiled me rotten too. I wanna kick myself everytime I get snappy with them, though mostly it's at my mom when she played 20 question with me, well, they don't do that often now, I've learned to shut the hell up when I get aggravated with them too. And I'd never say this to them love you guys.

Had a chat with Psy the other night, she was mentioning that SB had been loading more stuff.. she mentioned Rose of Versailles, I said I have all 40 something ep of it on vcd, which I honestly thought I mentioned it to her (I think I did to SB) she asked if I could dub some ep for her, I said sure. She still gotta give me a list for that. And I'll probably throw in a few other stuff. I have to get WHR soon, maybe next week, after I get done with books. *

No comments: