August 08, 2003

Listening : Angel

New layout, finally. I know, I know.. I'm a little obsessed over SMG, but hey I did 2 of Eliza D. in a role I figure, it couldn't hurt to do 2 SMG. Besides I couldn't find any image that I really like and I need a new layout. I'm happy with this layout (I think.)

Went to see Bend It Like Beckham last night, I loved that movie!! It was funny! I liked Keira Knightly a lot more now.. well, last was Pirates of the Caribbean.. I'm getting it on dvd when it comes out, and I wouldn't mind seeing it again before that. Now I wanna see Freaky Friday. I'm going to the movie more now, by myself, probably because I get sick of having to ask people, and wait. I hate waiting even though I have the patience. The thing was that, I waited and then end up didn't get to see it, so point of waiting is? Anyhow... I don't care much, I'll go by myself, wait for no one.

I scanned in one of the drawing I did a long time ago.. here

Plug for Elphie nice color!

No comments: