August 21, 2003

I was looking for Small Soldier, and guess what none of the places has it. I'm willing to bet that the place in the mall would have it, but then I'm not paying that much for a dvd, when I can probably get it in either Bestbuy or Circuit City or Wal-mart for a lower price, besides, I can always order it only which is what I'm doing. I'm cheap like that. But I still have to get Hellsing : Search and Destroy. Oh I have the whole thing, this is the second time I'm buying the whole thing, because I don't want to call HER up and tell her to send me my dvd, cause I know it'll be a waste of time. She'll give me some bullshit and I'd never see them again. So I'm cutting out all the aggravation by getting them all over again. Funny thing is, she IMed me tell me to call, for the second damn time and guess what, nothing, nope, zip. I should've learned my lesson, but noooooooo... Oh well...

'look here she comes now bow down and stare in wonder oh how we love you no flaws when you're pretending but now i know'

No comments: