August 28, 2003

Listening : So Fortunate [ Adema ]

We got new student today, the guy came in to watch the class and Sensei Al asked if he wanted to jump in and try it out, so he did, and we went through the warm up and all that, Cat is back today too.. I'm glad she's back, she has a lot to catch up. After all she's been going up in rank with me ever since I caught up with her at purple belt. Sensei Al said it's good to have someone to go up in rank with, so he'll see if she couldgo up with me to brown, however he'll put me up by myself if he had to, this is in case she had to stop coming due to her knees and back (and ankles) She already took a month long break from it (her mom said she's been bouncing off the wall), so now she'll have to get 2 forms.. which I got the first week after I got the new belt, 4 combinations, 2 kenpos... well, a lot to catch up on, but hopefully she'll get there quick, it'll be fun. Anyway, after class, sensei al went and asked the new guy if he liked the class, he asked where to sign up. So, I guess he liked the class. I'm getting my Bo tomorrow.. it'll be metallic blue.. *

No comments: