August 10, 2003

Listening : My Last Breath [ Evanescence ]

I started watching Knight Hunters well, only 2 ep out of the whole set.. Got the thing the other day, perfect collection, well, save me time instead of going out and get it one by one anyway. The other night driving back from Sensei Natalie's I saw a deer ran across the damn road.. well, it was the road that in the middle of the damn residental area, right here, I didn't think there will be any running around, seeing how it's all houses, didn't run it over or anything. My aunt woke me up today to go to some b-day party, I didn't even know about and so I basically stayed in bed till she left, and she called and I told her I don't wanna go, so she got pissy. Whatever, I wasn't gonna drive 30 min to someone's house, and get completely bored and it's not like they would care if I don't show up, so I didn't care to go, besides I did stain the damn deck, can't bitch at me for that. I felt light headed over and over again, think I'm getting sick.. my thumb is killing me too.. the damn joint lock.. LOL.

No comments: